GRASMERE Gingerbread is an extremely versatile ingredient in an array of mouth-watering dessert recipes and pudding dishes. The chewy texture and spicy-sweet taste of Grasmere Gingerbread perfectly complements fruit, ice cream and frozen yoghurt. Grasmere Gingerbread crumbs are also delicious as toppings over fruit or in winter crumbles.
Try out these fabulous recipe ideas…
Here are some other suggestions on how to enjoy it:
- Plain with morning coffee (and it’s also an excellent remedy for morning sickness).
- Part of an afternoon tea
- With a glass of red or mulled wine
- Soaked in a liqueur – such as Cointreau, then served with crème fraîche
- Hot with our award-winning Cumberland Rum Butter
- Hot with ice-cream or whipped cream
- Covered with poached pears and drizzled with warm chocolate
- Served with liqueur raspberries and whipped cream
We sell Grasmere Gingerbread crumbs over the shop counter and they are a very popular alternative to crushed digestive biscuits bases for cheesecakes.
You can also warm the crumbs in an oven and sprinkle over ice cream or over a fresh pineapple ring with whipped cream for a quick and tasty pudding.
If you have any serving or recipe ideas please share them with us at email@example.com