Preparation time: 5-10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
4 large bananas
2 tbsp dark rum
50g (2 oz) butter
175g (6 oz) of Sarah Nelson’s Original Celebrated Grasmere Gingerbread crumbs
1. Peel bananas.
2. Melt butter and mix with rum.
3. Roll the peeled fruit in liquid mix.
4. Now roll in gingerbread crumbs and place in ovenproof dish.
5. Put remainder of liquid in bottom of dish.
6. Bake uncovered in oven at 200-degrees/ gas mark 6 till soft and golden.
Delicious served with ice cream, cream or crème fraîche
Click Here to buy Grasmere Gingerbread Crumbs